>

Monday, November 5, 2007

Me and My Wonky Eye

I have been getting headaches and what-not at work lately after reading for more than 15 minutes so I went to the optometrist this weekend. Sure enough, the strain I was feeling was due to my football-shaped left eye. I'm new to this whole corrective vision thing, but so far I don't like it. It gives me headaches, it's expensive, and when I went to LensCrafters to get some glasses they told me they had to order my lenses. So now I wait.

I know, I know: "Stuart, why didn't you just get a cheap pair of reading glasses from Walgreens?" Well, since one of my eyes is definitely worse than the other, I had to get a pair made. BLAH. This whole farsighted thing has got to go. I'll post some pics when I get the glasses in.

On a sidenote, I got to see my homie Miller this weekend after 3 months and it was magical! Now, I didn't get to see him as much as I wanted, but I can't be selfish I guess. Thanks James for brightening my weekend!

5 comments:

Jason said...

dude, I thought I was your homie Miller.. I was here first.. James..

Liz said...

This reminds me of that verse... "If your eye causes you to pain, cut it out" or something like that.

Stu said...

Bro, you are my homie Miller too! (just not the one in question)

Liz.....there just aren't any words. Did you have your coffee yet today?

jlo said...

Maybe one of you should be Miller Lite? ha ha.

James Miller said...

Stuart, I'm glad I could brighten your weekend. Sorry I didn't make it Friday night, but I blame Brett for moving it to 8. As far as tailgating, I just realized that I hadn't had enough time with my family, so I spent it with them. Sorry. I'm glad we got to chill Thursday night at the Grounds that are Common. I sure hope you get that truck so you can stay with us in Austin. Peace.