>

Monday, November 12, 2007

I Thought I Had the Day Off

Today is technically a federal holiday and so I thought I was going to have the day off. Well, little did I know that some incredibly bitter person staged operation mayhem against FSB early this morning! I'm not exaggerating when I say that there were about a hundred professionally printed signs hung from overpasses, tied to light posts, and pasted on other random things that were slandering the bank! So Shelli and I took a roadtrip to undo the horrific sign placement. Thankfully it only took an hourish out of my day. Here are some pics of the recovery operation: sad faces.




8 comments:

Sarah said...

Has their been some animosity in bank land? Did you refuse some poor man a loan for his small business? Isn't this what you're supposed to be doing in Mexico?

Stu said...

Yes Sarah, we have actually taken the stance that all small business loans are to be denied following this event. Please forward that information on to all you know.

Liz said...

You guys are like the Wal Mart of banking.

At least that's what I heard.

Schellhase said...

I like the cowardly "It appears" at the top of those signs; it completely undoes the boldness of the accusation.

Stu said...

Liz, I will not hesitate to take you down in front of some old people!

John: yeah, I think that's why this is so funny to me. It's like a two year old throwing a tantrum but qualifying it just enough so that he doesn't get into real trouble. Spineless really.

Liz said...

You are constantly threatening me, but I am still not scared.

BonnieJ said...

"It's like a two year old throwing a tantrum but qualifying it just enough so that he doesn't get into real trouble."

Heh, what kind of tantrum should a kid get away with??? I can't think of any circumstance where it'd be qualified.

Stu said...

Ah, the good tantrums are the entertaining ones (ie: when it's not your kid).