>

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Party?

For those of you who have not yet noticed the countdown timer on the upper right portion of my blog, have not talked to me in the last six months, or are just ignoring me; I have news for you. I am moving to Mexico! In order to celebrate/mourn (but more celebrating for sure), there will be a fiesta to mark this occasion. You can get the details from the evite, but know that if you didn't get the formal invitation you are still obligated to come! Seriously though, I want there to be anyone and everyone there that I know. By virtue of reading this post you are invited! Come ready to be hugged by me and ready to party into the night. Oh, and if you're worried that this party will in any way conflict with the Hamrick wedding, don't be. There will be plenty of time to go home, change, and get to my party. See you then!

2 comments:

Liz said...

You just want people to come so you can feel popular.

Stu said...

I'm crying over here...with such pain in my heart I cannot describe. I am reminded of the words of the great Toni Braxton: "Unbreak my heart..." You, Biz, are officially uninvited. Hope you're happy.