>

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

#36

It occurs to me that with sending out the letters that I did this week, I may have some new visitors to my blog. If you are one of those, welcome! You'll find helpful links to the right for the mission base I will be working with in Mexico, links to friend's blogs, along with some different sites I find interesting.

My plans to move are still going forward as planned. I will be leaving work at the end of November and then leaving for Mexico on December the 17th. Between now and then I still have more support to raise, more planning to take care of, and visiting friends and family to do. Really, the time will fly and I will be in Mexico before I know it and that's okay with me! If you ever have any questions regarding the mission, my budget, or anything else please do not hesitate to email me and ask. A link to email me is available in my profile which is found on the upper right of this page.

You will find as time goes on that this blog is a mixture of funny and serious. I expect the content will change as I move to Mexico. Once down there, I will be sharing more about what is going on there and prayer requests. But for now, enjoy the glimpse into my life here in the states.

Again, thank you for taking the time to come by and visit my blog. I hope it keeps you well informed and that above all, you feel like part of my life as you read. Until #37....

4 comments:

Eric Dacus said...

I'm glad things are moving forward man, and we're looking forward to supporting and encouraging you!

Liz said...

Mexico? I had no idea!

Stu said...

Listen here, I will not hesitate to come to Nepal to fight! Funny girl....

Kristen said...

i'm so freaking excited for you!