>

Monday, July 9, 2007

What a Weekend

So the Hirschys are now one, Meredith explained to me what opinions are like, I shared a room with the Compstons and Ben (one each night), re-told jokes from a hilarious stand-up comic, met a lot of really cool people, danced with all 5 Fries people, bore witness to an all-black band rock out to "Play that funky music white boy," heard about the life and times of Win Fung, hit my head on an advertisement in IHOP, had a theological discussion regarding the curses of original sin, met a lady who was legitimately hopped up on coke (I think), and exchanged a blender at Williams Sonoma. Wow....more to come.

4 comments:

Eric Dacus said...

Hmm, I didn't get to meet any cocain stoners, but I still had a great time in LR over the weekend - It was good to catch up with you too.

Stu said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the cocaine stoner was actually at the Grove on Sunday night when I got back from the wedding. Interesting experience really.

Compston said...

I believe it's spelled Wenfeng.

Stu said...

I apologize captian technical.