>

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So Tired of This Weather

Right now, I am so utterly tired of the stinking rain. Occasionally I enjoy some rain but we have had so much of it over this spring and summer that I want to scream when I see clouds building. Of course I must also admit that part of my detest for the precipitation comes from the fact that I only have a bikini top on my jeep and so I get very wet when I have to go anywhere. I feel so professional when I get to work and the whole back of my pants and shirt are soaked. Now one could argue that this pain is self-inflicted but I would argue that summer is not supposed to be this wet!!! June, July, and August are supposed to be filled with sweltering heat, sunshine, top-down, wind-in-your-face goodness that only comes with summer. Ok, I think my ranting is over but in case it's not clear: I am not alright with this crap weather!

On an unrelated note, Ms. Junior Arkansas came into the bank today and signed an autograph for me. I almost peed my pants with glee when she handed me a signed copy of her picture made out to me. She even spelled my name right! I am going to frame the picture and my memory of this fine day forever. (every fact in this paragraph has been mis-represented except for Ms. Junior AK coming to the bank - yes, she abbreviated Arkansas "AK") If you want the real happenings of this story, you will just have to ask me.

Out.

No comments: