>

Friday, June 22, 2007

Ultimate Frisbee

This last Tuesday, I experienced one of the most amazing team sports (thank you Evan and Emily). Ultimate frisbee is officially my new favorite sport to play for so many reasons. First of all, I got one of the most amazing workouts I've had since high school basketball practice, but also I had a lot of fun just getting to know the "ultimate" crowd. They are clearly people that need Jesus, but are really sincere and fun to hang out with. I plan on going every Tuesday after work and running my butt off. Now yes, I have played ultimate frisbee before, just not in a competitive environment like this. The biggest and best difference was that everyone was really trying hard to win. It wasn't cut-throat or anything, you just don't feel awkward when you really try hard. Now I just need to work on my throws....

No comments: