>

Friday, June 15, 2007

Hillsong and such

So I've decided that I really enjoy the Hillsong songs we've started singing at the Grove. Sometimes I find I come across a melody/lyric/worship combination that absolutely sends chills through my body. Refreshing to say the least.

So I cannot wait to get to Mexico! I've been in a lot of email contact with Roca as of late and it just exacerbates my desire to get there. If I'm being honest with myself, I know I need to plan well because it is such a huge move but I don't want to be patient!!! (Lafe will be rolling his eyes now) I just hope I go down there fully prepared and ready to do what God has set out before me. I know I will miss certain things, but not enough to deter me from leaving. It is such a peaceful feeling when you just know you are in God's will. I'm rambling.

Yesterday I got the opportunity to go to a meeting at the Jones Center in Springdale, but not just any meeting. There were a bunch of hispanic pastors meeting to form an alliance among themselves for the purpose of being unified in ministering to the NWA area. So not only was this cool in and of itself, but I ran into a guy I know who has a lot of contacts in the field of micro-lending and micro-economic capitalization in developing countries. How good God is! So I got to sit around and ramble on in spanish with a bunch of pastors about what God is doing throughout the world for 2 hours. Again, very refreshing.

Well I feel I've written a little about a lot so I will quit for now. I'm off to enjoy a relaxing weekend. Oh, and for what it's worth: I HATE THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS!!!!!!

No comments: