>

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Facebook?

Of the last five people that I've met, they are all different people with different backgrounds, ages, and genders. However the first question is always the same, "So I can just find you on Facebook right?" *sigh*

I have held out so long mostly because I don't want to commit too much time to the world-wide interweb, but it seems that in order to stay connected, or meet anyone, I have to bow down to the monster that is Facebook. Unfortunately my fears seem to be coming true as I have spent multiple hours on this crazy thing in my first day. Grrrr.... So, now you can find me all over the internet via the book of faces and if I should run into you, watch out: you just might get "poked."

2 comments:

Liz said...

I hate when people ask you really loaded questions on Facebook that take a lot of careful thought to spell out the answers to... and then you don't have time because of busyness at work. :)

I'm working out the best way to answer your question that will lead you down the most direct route to RC conversion.

Stu said...

I'm sorry, the Facebook etiquette manual must still be on backorder because I haven't received it yet. :)

Seriously though, the questioning is supposed to be simple questioning....no loading intended. Involved maybe, but not loaded. Thanks for engaging this one with me.