>

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Two of My Favorite Things

Two of the things I enjoy most in life are: kids and old friends.

(PK2 & I - He tried to convince me he wasn't ticklish so I had to prove him wrong)

(Tucker & I - Also ticklish fyi)

I don't have a digital camera yet, so when I see pictures that are dear to me I like to share them. Maybe I'm feeling so nostalgic lately because of my impending move across the border. I know, I know....I still have about 4 months until I go but in my mind it's racing up on me: or more accurately, I'm trying to will it here as fast as I can. Either way I still love pictures that make me feel deeply. So thank you to all of my friends that are tough enough to stick around even after really getting to know me. And a special thank you to the kids that aren't too scared of me to play with me.

No comments: