>

Saturday, August 25, 2007

My New Camera

So it's been a long time coming, but I have finally stepped into the 2000's and gotten a digital camera/camcorder. I am unbelievably stoked about the possibilities that are presented to me now. I should give my parents the proper kudos for the b-day present: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Really the main reason I wanted this is so that I can keep everyone abreast (yeah, I said it) of what's happening with me wherever I am in the world. Plus now I have a camera that is basically nicer than Harkey's. I mean seriously, you can fit my camera into his camera backpack a hundred times over. Top it!

Ok, so I know it has been over a week since I've last posted so I will give you a couple of gems from only the first day of tinkering with my new toy. Just imagine what the future will bring.....


Hirsch looking unnecessarily upset at Bueno



A Day in the Life...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Of course Lafe likes Nascar, is anyone really surprised by that?

Liz said...

Way to use your new power for evil mockery of your friends... God's Tools, Devil's Work.

Stu said...

Oh trust me, if I returned every mocking for what it deserved, Lafe would get much more than this piddly little video clip on my blog.

But aside from that, stop judging me! (I guess your blog is more aptly named than I previously supposed)