>

Friday, August 17, 2007

The List of Eight

I will acquiesce and play this silly little game of tag that has been running through the blog world lately, but I will not tag 8 friends as I hope to stop the madness. Consider my take on this more along the lines of freeze tag. And here we go:

Fact 1: It took me 5 and 1/2 years as well as 4 universities across 2 countries to finish my undergrad in finance. (and I only changed majors once)

Fact 2: Last night I grilled 1200 hotdogs, yes, 1200 for a back to school bash at a local middle school as a publicity campaign for the bank. Way too much heat, meat, and peeps.

Fact 3: I have never broken a bone in my existence as a human. (mine or anyone else's)

Fact 4: I did not sleep through the night until I was 2 years old. God bless my parents.

Fact 5: I have visited another country (typically Mexico) every year since 2000. Yea me!

Fact 6: Humidity is my friend. My favorite time of the year is the balmy summer eve where you find yourself a bit sticky even while only wearing a swim suit and flip flops. Delightful.

Fact 7: I once tried to impress a girl by telling her that she could call me "stick." I hated the rest of my middle school career.

Fact 8: When I was 2 years old, I locked my own granny out of her house and proceeded to pour a glass full kool-aid and place it on the floor in the middle of the kitchen without drinking a drop. I then let granny back in. To this day, I have no idea what that was all about.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my personal info. If you read this, you are not tagged and/or are un-tagged if someone else has so viciously done so.

2 comments:

Trishie said...

Fact 8 made me laugh out loud.

Loudly, even.

hahahah

I used to feel sorry for crumpled napkins lying on the floor of my elementary cafeteria.

I think we were separated at birth.

Liz said...

I love Fact 7... ah, the things we do for love.