>

Friday, August 10, 2007

New Ft. Sullivan

I am going to Tulsa this weekend to help my parents move homes. They are moving from "south" Tulsa to "mid-town." I really like the area they are moving to and am excited to be so much closer to cool stuff when I visit Tulsa however I am not excited to move them this weekend. Not only is it supposed to be 103 degrees in Tulsa on Saturday, but this thing called the PGA tour is in town essentially doubling the traffic throughout the city. These two things will make moving a pain, but it will be worth is when it's all said and done to have a new base of operations whilst in T-town.

That is really all I have for the moment. Just felt like catching peeps up to date since so many of my friends are already abroad. Off to Tulsa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stu!! It was so good to see you this weekend. I'm glad you came to Tulsa and out to the Riverwalk! Let's keep in touch...for real this time!

Stu said...

Hey Hollie! It was great to see you too. Kind of felt like a Metro reunion huh? Anyway, we will most definitely keep in touch. Have a great week!

Shelli said...

You've been tagged...read by blog for instructions. Jaime started it...blame it on her! :) Shelli