>

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How Else Can I Say It?

Life is just funny.

A mosquito bit me in the lip last night so when I woke up this morning, my upper lip was approximately 182.9% larger. Imagine a collagen injection on the scale of Joan Rivers......but only on one half of my mouth.

I recently tickled a cute little kid. I tickled him a lot. Then out of nowhere he started farting. His increased laughter at his own farting led to a farting spree that lasted the better part of 2 minutes. It was absolutely uncontrollable. I felt kind of bad, but it was hilarious.

Lafe and 2-liter bottles of Dr. Pepper.

I was walking down the street in a nearby town when all of a sudden a little girl started asking me to come into their store and check out their hammocks. I politely decline when WHAM!! I hit my head on a beam sticking out the side of said store. After a moment of recovery the girl gave me the look of, "that's what you get for not shopping here." I felt like I had just stepped into a booby trap where the mastermind was not a savvy hunter, but rather a little girl.

There have been others along the way, but those are the ones that came to mind. Maybe the next time I see you, you can brighten my day with a similar set of stories.

4 comments:

ButterPeanut said...

both the Dr Pepper and the farting kid totally just made me feel better about having wet socks and a shitty bike.

Stu said...

Wet socks...yep, that's sad. Bike....funny. Mostly because it's pink with hippie stickers.

Chris said...

Man you have horrible trouble with tickling people don't you? And I can relate with the booby trap incident =P

btw I now have my own blogspot...you should read it

Cindy Lofton said...

eh-stuart...we eh-need a eh-new eh-post, hermano. que pasa down there?