>

Friday, July 11, 2008

Back In Action

In addition to being back to the blogging sphere after a prolonged sabbatical, I am heading back to Mexico this coming Tuesday the 15th.  Humidity and tacos....here I come.  My travel plans, along with how long I plan to remain in Mexico, have gone through more revisions than a doctoral dissertation so soon I will divulge some of those details.  For now, know that I will be flying back and would appreciate your prayers as I travel and lead a team from the Grove.  Should be a blast!

While back in the US for this 2 month stretch, I was in two weddings and attended three others.  I feel like an index would be the only proper way to catalogue these shenanigans, but I don't want to take the hours necessary to remember every blog-worthy thing that happened.  So as a consolation, I will put up my favorite picture from my time.  Here goes:

"Shock" and "Awe"

3 comments:

ButterPeanut said...

you know what's weird? I don't really know why, but if I saw this picture randomly somewhere on the street, I would think, "Those are Christians."

Stu said...

Is it our facial hair or the intrigue of our expressions that gives it away?

cara said...

see you so soon!