>

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Picturefest


I know I should've done this a while back, but I hope you enjoy these:

Samuel.  My fav Mexican under 2 years old.

Matt.  Med school grad.  "Rocker" impression.

Beautiful kids at an outreach in Rio Grande.

Bathroom construction project in Pueblo Viejo.

Locals from Pueblo Viejo.  (despite the distance, the couple in the back are married)

Friends of the church in Pueblo Viejo.

Me selling records at another youth event.

My best friend in Mexico.  I have affectionately named him Rico Suave.

Rico and I at a wedding.

6 comments:

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cara said...

I swear several of those kids go to Tyson Middle School in Springdale. I swear!

Jeremy Williams said...

Tu y Rico son Muy Guapo!

Stu said...

Cara, I know what you mean! I never realized how much working in Springdale would prepare me for Mexico.

Jeremy, thanks....I think.

jlo said...

Why do all those people look like they are looking at a photographer standing on a ladder?

have you gone out to the rock yet?

Stu said...

Jason, very funny and no, not yet. It's on the lengthy to-do list. When are you all planning a visit?